(in no particular order)
1. Leave your book in your locker, trunk or back seat of the car, or anywhere so it's not available for you to do homework or bring to class with you.
2. Don't bother to do homework.
3. Leave your lab book home on lab days, especially if you didn't do your pre-lab assignment.
4. Go on as many field trips, band trips, sports trips, and ski trips you can possibly arrange.
5. Save paper, don't include the setup on problems.
6. Don't bother with those worrisome units.
7. Sig. digs.! Who cares about how many digits there are in the answer?
8. Don't take notes, and definitely don't copy examples of problems from the board.
9. Just keep telling yourself that deadlines don't matter.
10. Make your handwriting in your lab book as illegible as possible.