CHP User Notes
The documents on this site are designed to be a reference source and to provide a starting point to learn about a topic. Hyperlinks are included to help you see the connections between different topics and to the underlying principles.
Hypermedia is quite different from learning from a textbook. Clicking every hyperlink is not an efficient method of learning. After getting an introduction to the topic that you are studying, find a more in-depth source of information to study.
- The HYPERMEDIA INDICES are different cross-listings of the same documents.
- The SELF-PACED TUTORIALS offer the same material in an ordered format that follows typical course structures. These tutorials have additional user notes.
- For easy navigation, most documents will display in a frame on a page. Use the Help feature of your browser to determine how to print a document in a frame. Most browsers allow you to mouse click inside the frame to print the frame contents. You can also open a frame in a new window by placing the mouse cursor in the frame and right clicking (Windows) or clicking and holding (Mac) to bring up a menu of options.
- The first time you click an image map in an instrument tours it might pop up a "Close Window?" message. Click OK.
- You can adjust frame sizes by positioning the mouse cursor over the frame divider. The mouse pointer will change to a double line symbol.
- Wouldn't the CHP documents be more complete with references and links to other resources? They sure would, unfortunately maintaining such a project would be a full-time job! For finding more advanced resources I recommend http://www.google.com.
Copyright © 2000-2003 by Brian M. Tissue, all rights reserved.