This website provides supplemental files and resources for
Basics of Analytical Chemistry and Chemical Equilibria
by Brian M. Tissue.
This textbook is designed for a one-semester, sophomore-level college course. It covers the following topics:
- Core concepts of analytical chemistry such as data analysis, sample preparation, and wet-chemical methods.
- Chemical equilibria in aqueous solutions.
- Introduction to spectrometric, electroanalytical, and separation instrumentation.
- May 2009: A sample chapter is available on the "about the text" page.
- July 2009: Spreadsheets in Excel 2007 format are now available on the "site map" page.
- Feb 2010: Revised You-Try-It spreadsheets and guides are now available on the "site map" page.
- Feb 2010: Reorganized chapter help content and added site map.